Chief Executive Officer
Damian Ornani is the CEO of Fisher Investments, a $77+ billion money management firm serving institutions and high net worth individuals around the world.* The firm and its subsidiaries employ over 2,000 people across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Dubai, Australia and Japan, with further global expansion underway. As CEO, Damian oversees client service, marketing, sales, and operations globally. He speaks at client seminars nationally and is a regular contributor to various industry publications.
Damian started with the firm in 1997 and has held a variety of roles. He served as a Co-President from 2005-2012 and President of Client Acquisition and Service from 2012-2016. In the latter role, he oversaw sales, client service, and over 70% of the firm’s employees. He has been an Executive Officer and a member of the firm’s Board of Managers since 2005.
Damian received a Bachelor’s Degree in Business-Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 1996. He lives in San Francisco, CA with his wife and two children.
Recent articles by Damian:
- An Advisor’s Checklist For A Prosperous 2017, Financial Advisor IQ, 3/02/17
- Lifting Your Clients Above the Fray, Advisor Perspectives, 1/16/17
- Creating an Enduring Financial Advisory Business: Lessons from Fisher Investments, InvestmentNews, 9/06/16
- The Most Important Skill for Young Employees, Advisor Perspectives, 6/14/16
- Four Big Mistakes Hurting Your Firm’s Growth, Advisor Perspectives, 3/01/16
*As of 3/31/17.